With the unit being 18 years old, we commissioned Carrier (the units original manufacturer) to write up an asset report to ascertain a long term maintenance and asset renewal plan. More information: The most recent fault was a burnt out electrical connector to the water pump. That was resolved with
Last November the congregation was updated on the Outdoor Project, and asked for their thoughts on taking the project off pause, and moving forward with it. Overall, there is a desire to move forward and it was agreed to proceed to tender, and for the committee to come back to
For many years Living Church Creek Road campus have partnered with PresCare Vela to help bring the joy of Christmas to the residents through Carols and a bible talk. Last year looked a little different, with a smaller team, and some restrictions we had to adhere to, but the message
Prayer is when we talk to God – We praise Him, show our gratitude, bring things before Him. Prayer helps us align our lives with His will and purpose. Our Sunday Prayer Meetings will restart this Sunday 24 January So if you can, why not join us as we start
This morning the QLD Government announced a 3 day lockdown for Brisbane, as a preventative measure in the management of COVID-19. This means our in person gatherings for 10th January at Creek Road Campus – 9am and 6pm – have been cancelled, and our service has moved online. We would
For our Church
- Praise God for 3 successful carols services last Sunday. Thank him that people were able to hear the good news of Christmas. Pray that this message will continue to work in hearts to bring change in lives.
- Pray for our remaining Christmas Services over the next 2 weeks.
- Pray that Many people will hear the true story of Christmas.
- Pray that Carols will be a joyful celebration of the birth of Jesus
- Pray that we can be a church that welcomes new people during this season
- Pray for safety across our services
- Pray for health and safety as people travel over the Christmas break.
For Creek Road Campus community updates, head over to the Facebook Creek Road Community Group.