In the upcoming spring holidays there are a number of Christian camps that we would recommend you check out. It might be just what some of our kids need after this lockdown. Spring SMADD SMADD stands for Song, Music, Art, Drama and Dance and is a creative performing arts camp
Again we find ourselves facing lockdown, the QLD government announcing the latest measures to start at 4pm Saturday 31 July until at least 4pm Tuesday 3 August. This of course means our service on Sunday 1 August will not be held in person, nor will Growth Groups or other ministries
Sunday August 15 10:30 am – 1:15 pm Living Church Ministry Centre As we partner with you in raising your children to be disciples of Jesus, we are pleased to bring you the next in our free parenting workshops, designed to bring you industry expertise within a Christian worldview. Parents
Last weekend our youth had separate Girls Night and Boys Night. Both were full of all sorts of fun and action, but also had some chances for both senior youth, leaders, and other members of the church to share deeply about the challenges we face following Jesus as girls and
Resignation of Tim Collard from Staff On Friday, 23rd July, Tim provided his resignation from his role as Ministry Operations Manager at Living Church to accept a full time role with Vision Christian Media as IT Services Manager. Tim’s last day on staff will be Friday 20 August. Tim has
Getting Your Mind Around Mental HealthDate: Wednesday 25 AugustTime: 6:00pm for dinner | 7:15pm kick offCost: $5 for dinnerVenue: Living Church Carina Ministry Centre Dr Carolyn Russell is a GP and Counsellor. She is the co-founder and, now, director of Foundations Counselling Centre, which was established in 1999 as a
Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us,Hebrews 12:1
Thank you God that you provided such a great cloud of witnesses, to model faithfulness to us and the world. We ask that you will help us to keep our eyes firmly on you as we run the race before us. Help us to keep throwing off the hinderances in our life..
For our Country
- Pray for those affected by the current COVID outbreak around the country. That those that are ill might be healed, that those that are anxious, angry, or scared might find comfort and peace in you.
Pray for our Denomination
- Thank God for the State Assembly this week
- Continue to lift up the trustees of PCQ – Phil Strong, Stuart Hoadley, and Paul Cotton – may God encourage and sustain them.
- Pray for wisdom and patience for those involved in the receivership
- Continue to comfort those that are hurting and grieving for what is happening in our denomination
Pray for our Church
- Pray for the Snares as they continue in the Greater Sydney lockdown. Pray for patience and trust in God
- Pray for patience, wisdom, and perseverance for us as we wait for the Snares to visit us. Pray that we may be trusting in God’s perfect timing and plan
- Pray for the first week of Christianity Explored. Pray that people will clearly hear the good news of Jesus.
For Creek Road Campus community updates, head over to the Facebook Creek Road Community Group.