For our Church
- Praise God that we can resume meeting in person! Pray we never take for granted the privilege it is to meet as God’s people to love and encourage one another.
- Pray for our leaders in Kids, Youth, and Young Adults ministries this weekend as they head away for their annual retreat. Pray that it is a time to be refreshed and encouraged in their ministries, and that they will fix their eyes on Jesus as they plan the year ahead
- Pray for Youth Camp preparations – pray that the new venue (Burleigh CYC) works well, pray for the leaders, and pray that our young people can be encouraged to live boldly and confidently for Jesus.
For our Mission Partners
- Pray for the Howells – pray for a refreshing and encouraging time in Australia; praise God for the work he is doing through the Tala Andig Outreach Program.
- Pray for Linda McKerrell – pray the rest of her home assignment is an encouraging time; continue to pray for the people of Taiwan, and the work that God is doing there.
- Pray for the Yocks, Danae Woodward, and the Brennans with AFES – pray that they can plan well for uni ministry in an uncertain climate. Pray for the students starting uni this year, that they can connect with a campus group.
For our World
- Continue to pray for those around the world whose lives are impacted by COVID19.
- Continue to pray for world leaders – that they seek wisdom in how they manage the pandemic.