The material we have adapted for this day comes from the company Wealth With Purpose, who have workbooks to accompany their courses. As such, we will need to order the required number of workbooks ahead of time. We are hoping to do this next week to give them time to get here (we all know how snail mail got its name). This means that we need you to register now!
Don’t wait till it’s too late. Grab your calendar out, check you’re free and then click the link below.
If you’re still not sure, here are some questions to get you thinking:
- Why is it impossible to serve God and money?
- Have you invested in God’s kingdom or have you been investing in your own kingdom?
- What would you do if God entrusted you with a million dollars tomorrow?
- What makes budgeting important for a Christian? Do you have a budget? Do you stick to your budget? Does your budget reflect your relationship with God?
- How much money should we set aside for a rainy day and where should we put it?
We will discuss all these questions and more, as well as talking through both practical and heart issues.
Child minding is available and kids eat free.