This coming Sunday (February 20) we will be celebrating the Lord’s Supper together as a church family. It may look a bit different to how we’ve done it in the past. Here’s a video update on what to expect:
- Kids check in as per usual in the foyer.
- Kids, including pre-primaries, will be brought to the auditorium during the third song.
- Kids will sit with Parents/families instead of at the front.
- James will lead us in the Lords Supper before the regular welcome and announcements.
- Children will be invited to move to the front of the Auditorium for the Spotlight.
- Kids will be dismissed to kids church during the short break, and the rest of the service will progress as per usual.