- Give thanks for God’s enabling in all that has needed to be done in order for community connect to start today· Give thanks for the safe arrival of the group from Woorabinda. Pray for Aunty Carol’s grandson who had major surgery in Rockhampton yesterday.
- On Monday, the kids explored ‘An Amazing Place’. Please pray that the kids will see God’s world through His eyes: it is an amazing world, full of amazing people! Realise how much God loves us, and how sad He is that sin separates us from Him.
- Give thanks for the smooth running of the program. Pray for this to continue, including managing the weather conditions.
- On Tuesday, the kids learnt about ‘An Amazing Rescuer’. Please pray that the kids explore the evidence from Jesus’ life that shows His power and His love and trust that Jesus can rescue them too.
- Give thanks for meaningful discussions during group time – pray for leaders that they may have wisdom and clarity for responses to kids questions, also that they may have opportunity to share their own story of trusting in Jesus.· Pray that the ‘big idea’ of each day may sink deeply within each child and not be lost amidst the fun and excitement.
- Please continue to pray for relationship building with kids and parents.
Don’t forget you can stay up to date with prayer needs, and submit you’re own prayer requests with the Living Church App. These points are posted each week so you can pray for them wherever you are.