- Thank God for the people that visited our church last weekend. Pray as they consider the messages they heard that God would be working in their hearts.
- Thank God for the time we spent as a church family at Church Life on Wednesday. Pray now for wisdom and clarity as we think through what we value as a church, and how that will shape what we do and how we do it. Pray that we will continue to seek God’s will and plan for our church and our community.
- Pray for the Board as they meet next Tuesday night. Pray they will be able to discern God’s will in the decisions with which they’re wrestling.
- Continue to remember those in our congregation who are struggling with illness. Pray God will bring peace in affliction, and healing. Pray for the comfort of knowing that in Jesus a victory has already been won.
- Pray for Kids Community Connect
- Pray for the team as they prepare and plan – that they would be relying on God for everything. Pray that they can clearly point people to Jesus through the program.
- Pray for the behind the scenes planning – everything from logistics to setting up admin processes. Pray for patience and smooth paths.
- Continue to pray that we can come together as a church community to make this week happen, and that God will raise up people to take on all the tasks that need doing.
- Pray for the families that each of us know and can invite. Pray that God will be working in their lives and hearts. Pray that God can be preparing the path for kids to come along.
Don’t forget you can stay up to date with prayer needs, and submit you’re own prayer requests with the Living Church App. These points are posted each week so you can pray for them wherever you are.