Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind.Philippians 2:1-2
For our Country
- Continue to pray for our leaders as they make decisions around COVID
- Pray for those who are struggling – pray for the comfort and peace that only God provides
For our Mission Partners
- Praise God for the completed Tala Andig translation of the New Testament – Pray that it will be used to reach many who need to hear the Gospel.
- Paul is having surgery on both his feet on Tuesday next week. He will be immobile for 4 weeks initially then recovery for up to 8 weeks. Please pray for speedy recovery and trust in God during this time
- Pray for those at the Conservatorium, and College of the Arts who are hearing the Gospel for the first time. Praise God that people are hearing the Gospel. Pray that they may come to know and love Jesus. Pray for Peter and Katharine Yock as they share Jesus on campus there – that they might be able to find the funding they need.
Pray for our Church
- Pray for the Snares as they continue in the Greater Sydney lockdown. Pray for patience and trust in God
- Pray for wisdom and discernment ahead of our congregational meeting on 26th
- Pray that our online service this week might reach and encourage people with the truth of the Gospel.