- Thank God for the conversation around Men and Women working together in our church. Thank you for the wisdom of people who have thought deeply about this issue. Pray for wisdom, patience, grace, and love as we continue to work through this as a church community.
- Continue to pray for our denomination as the receivership issue continues. Pray for our churches who will be struggling as a result of this situation. Pray that the professional advisers might be given wisdom and discernment, and that the members of our churches might be understanding, patient, and unified in Christ.
- Continue to remember those in our congregation who are struggling with injury and illness. Pray God will bring peace in affliction.
- Continue to pray for Kids Community Connect
- Prayer for safe travelling and settling in for the visitors from Woorabinda.
- Prayer for rest and health for the team.
- Prayer that God’s Love is shared in word and action.
- Prayer that families feel welcomed into the Living Church community.
Don’t forget you can stay up to date with prayer needs, and submit you’re own prayer requests with the Living Church App. These points are posted each week so you can pray for them wherever you are.