… I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. 2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. 3 Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.Ephesians 4:1-3
For our church
- Pray that this Sunday, we will be reminded of the grace, the Spirit, the gifts, and the people God has given us to serve his church.
- Please pray for our denomination as they meet for their annual State Assembly this week. Pray for patience and wisdom.
For our partnerships
- Pray for the Manders family in Japan. They are planning to come home next year for home assignment. Please pray for them as they prepare for that. Pray that God will continue to be working in the people of Japan through his Spirit.
- Pray for the Tala Andig Outreach Program in the Philippines. Thank God for the native tongue translation, and pray that many people will come to know Jesus through this ministry.
- Please be praying for Linda McKerrell who is currently on home assignment.